From routine checkups to immunizations, All Better Pediatric Group is equipped to handle all of your child's health needs. To help you and your family understand your treatment options, we've included descriptions of some of our leading services on this page.
- Strep Throat
- Whooping Cough
- Learning/developmental disabilities
- Chronic conditions
- Ear infections
- Genitals and Urinary Tract
- Sports Injuries
Patient Centered Medical Home
Medical Home. All Better Pediatric Group want our families to see us a total resource for their child’s healthcare needs. We are fully dedicated to continuity of care and encourage our families to schedule their child well visits with the same pediatrician. We use evidence-based guidelines for Pediatric Practice by the American Academy of Pediatrics. We also provide further patient education through handouts and, at the time of visits, patient education will be sent directly to the Patient Portal. In addition, every time a patient comes in, we send out an email with a survey to use your feedback on improving the quality of our practice. We are striving to become a true medical home. Your child's health care needs are our first priority, including physical, developmental, emotional, and behavioral health. Please inform us if you are using any of the counter medications or self-care regimes. This will help us further establish a trusting partnership between you and the practice.
Patient Centered Care – At All Better Pediatric Group, your child is our center focus, so we will question about any medical issues you might be dealing with while making every effort to understand the conditions at home and school which can affect your child’s health.
- Your Care Team will know the health history of your child.
- They will listen to your child’s needs as well as your own.
- The care team will build a trusting and cooperative relationship with you and your child.
Coordinated Care – We are dedicated to working with you and other healthcare partners to organize the care that your child receives outside of All Better Pediatric Group, allowing us to maintain a thorough care record for your child. Please inform us if your child has been to a specialist, emergency department, or any other health professional. It is important to keep us up to date with any medications, test results, and procedures so we can have a complete understanding of the health of your child.
Personal Provider – You have the option to select a primary provider for your child. We are a “Care Team” or trusting partnership between you, your child, your family and your primary care provider.
Don’t have health insurance?
Patients and families can visit this website to see if they qualify to receive Medicaid. Provided here is the website and telephone number for more information about receiving Medicaid.
Telephone: 1-866-762-2237 (Agent available: 8am to 5pm Mon-Fri)
You may also want to research information regarding CHIP “Cover All Kids” program. Below is a link to their website for more information
Special Needs Referrals
- Monarch Behavior Analysis- (954) 470-9827
- SPEC (Support For Parents of Exceptional Children) (Group for families of children are on the autism spectrum) (954) 577-4141
- Children’s Services Council of Broward County (954) 537-0211
- GAFBE-SFL (Group for Brazilian families with special needs children) www.gafbe-sfl.org
- Early Steps Children’s Medical Services- Physicians recommendation for developmental evaluation for children birth to 36 months (954) 728-1083
Teen Pregnancy Education
- Planned Parenthood Teen Outreach Program- (561)-226-4116