From routine checkups to immunizations, All Better Pediatric Group is equipped to handle all of your child's health needs. To help you and your family understand your treatment options, we've included descriptions of some of our leading services on this page.
- Abdominal pain
- Well Child exams from birth to age 18
- Ear infections
- Genitals and Urinary Tract
- Sports Injuries
- Strep Throat
- Whooping Cough
- Learning/developmental disabilities
- Acute and Chronic conditions
- Pre-op physicals
- Inpatient hospital care for our patients
Patient-Centered Medical Home
Patient Centered Care – At All Better Pediatric Group, your child is our center focus, so we will question about any medical issues you might be dealing with while making every effort to understand the conditions at home and school which can affect your child’s health.
- Your Care Team will know the health history of your child.
- They will listen to your child’s needs as well as your own.
- The care team will build a trusting and cooperative relationship with you and your child.
Quality Care – At All Better Pediatric Group we provide quality evidence-based care to meet the health needs of your child. We want to help manage complex and chronic health problems by partnering with you and your child to deliver comprehensive care. In particular, we strive to provide asthma care consistent with current guidelines and recommendations and deliver asthma education services through our new “asthma check-ups.” We engage our patients in a variety of screening questionnaires through CHADIS for child development, autism screening, behavioral and emotional health and safety, as well as for asthma monitoring.
Coordinated Care – We are dedicated to working with you and other healthcare partners to organize the care that your child receives outside of All Better Pediatric Group, allowing us to maintain a thorough care record for your child. Please inform us if your child has been to a specialist, emergency department, or any other health professional. It is important to keep us up to date with any medications, test results, and procedures so we can have a complete understanding of the health of your child.
Personal Provider – You have the option to select a primary provider for your child. We are a “Care Team” or trusting partnership between you, your child, your family and your primary care provider.
At all Better Pediatric Group, in order for one of our doctors to give a "second opinion", we require the new patient to follow the process to transfer to our practice. Withing this process, we require that we receive all patient's past medical records, including vaccine records, all past visits, specialist's reports, image tests, lab tests and so forth. We also require that the patient register on the Patient Portal and sign all Docusign forms. After the receipt of all medical records, signed documents and registrtion, our doctors carefully review the records and documentation in order to be prepared for the first visit with the new patient requesting a "second opinion". One of our staff members, will then contact the parents to scheudle first visit with one of our Pediatricians. A continuation of care is very critical and important part of being a patient at All Better Pediatric Group. We are committed to deliver the highest quality of pediatric care to our patients. If you have any questions about this process, please contact our director of Quality Assurance, Soraia Berger, at 954-794-1360.
Don’t have health insurance?
Patients and families can visit this website to see if they qualify to receive Medicaid. Provided here is the website and telephone number for more information about receiving Medicaid.
Telephone: 1-866-762-2237 (Agent available: 8am to 5pm Mon-Fri)
You may also want to research information regarding CHIP “Cover All Kids” program. Below is a link to their website for more information
Special Needs Referrals
- Monarch Behavior Analysis- (954) 470-9827
- SPEC (Support For Parents of Exceptional Children) (Group for families of children are on the autism spectrum) (954) 577-4141
- Children’s Services Council of Broward County (954) 537-0211
- GAFBE-SFL (Group for Brazilian families with special needs children) www.gafbe-sfl.org
- Early Steps Children’s Medical Services- Physicians recommendation for developmental evaluation for children birth to 36 months (954) 728-1083
Teen Pregnancy Education
- Planned Parenthood Teen Outreach Program- (561)-226-4116