Thank you for choosing All Better Pediatric Group as your child's medical home, where we always provide a comfortable, caring environment so our patients and their families can feel at ease. We've included helpful items on this page to ensure you and your child's first trip to our office is productive, stress-free and enjoyable.
At all Better Pediatric Group, in order for one of our doctors to give a "second opinion", we require the new patient to follow the process to transfer to our practice. Withing this process, we require that we receive all patient's past medical records, including vaccine records, all past visits, specialist's reports, image tests, lab tests and so forth. We also require that the patient register on the Patient Portal and sign all Docusign forms. After the receipt of all medical records, signed documents and registrtion, our doctors carefully review the records and documentation in order to be prepared for the first visit with the new patient requesting a "second opinion". One of our staff members, will then contact the parents to scheudle first visit with one of our Pediatricians. A continuation of care is very critical and important part of being a patient at All Better Pediatric Group. We are committed to deliver the highest quality of pediatric care to our patients. If you have any questions about this process, please contact our director of Quality Assurance, Soraia Berger, at 954-794-1360.
NEW PATIENT REGISTRATION
**If your child is already our patient do not register again**
To prepare for your child's first visit, please go to https://portal.allbetterpediatricgroup.com/ to start registering. (Click on images to enlarge.)
- Click on create account.
- Make sure to fill out your full name, email address, text verification and save. After that a temporary password will be sent to your email.
- You will be able to login and create your own password. Next, click on patient registration on the left side of the screen.
- Now you will add your information and your children’s information. You will have to add one child at a time. (name, DOB, address, phone number, insurance, etc.)
- A chart will be automatically created. After that you can request an appointment on “appointments and requests” and we will call you or you can give us a call right away.
Please provide the following information when you arrive:
- Insurance cards
- Complete immunization records
- Medical records from your previous pediatrician
We are happy to provide our office forms for convenient download on your home computer. Questions about which forms you need? Please call our office and our courteous staff will assist you in preparing for your child's first visit.
Sports Physical Forms
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download it.
The Initial Visit
Our compassionate pediatricians do whatever it takes to make every visit to our office a pleasant, relaxed experience. With all of the important information about our practice available on our website, you can feel confident that you and child are well-prepared for your first appointment. We also invite you to review our staff page in order to get to know our doctors and staff. We look forward to meeting you.